These days we have the mood for sweet flavors to accompany coffee and put us in the festive mood. When waiting for friends at home or even when we want to chill out, beside the fireplace watching our favorite movie, without wasting much time, we can prepare this easy Christmas cake.
Chocolate, moist interior, full of raisins and prunes matching incomparable with sweet spices of cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
Sweeten us spreading throughout the house smells.
12 - 16
50 - 60 MINUTES
1 HOUR & 15 MINUTES
- 500 g. flour, soft
- 42 g. cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- ¼ tsp nutmeg powder
- 2 eggs
- 400 g. sugar
- 240 ml vegetable oil
- 600 ml milk
- 120 g. raisins
- 150 g. prunes, chopped
- 80 g. dark chocolate, chopped
- icing sugar for dusting (optional)
For the glaze:
- 115 g. dark chocolate, chopped
- ½ tsp Salt
- 120 ml sour cream
- In a large bowl sift the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, ginger, cocoa, cinnamon, salt and stir well.
- In mixer bowl, beat the eggs and sugar together until fluffy and take a yellow pastel color. Then add the vegetable oil.
- I keep throwing flour alternately with milk, beginning and ending with flour.
- Fill with the chopped chocolate, raisins and prunes after the last two I have mixed with 1 teaspoon of flour.
- Mix last gently with mariz and I throw the mixture into a buttered and floured mold 25 cm.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 * C in resistors for 50-60 minutes.
- Leave to cool on a rack located on baking sheet with parchment paper underneath.
- Brew putting chocolate glaze in a bowl of chocolate with salt and add the hot cream. Let one minutes to warm up the chocolate and then gently stir to homogenize the ganache.
- Let it cool a little, to become more thick. Then this splash all over the cake.
- When all cool Garnish with a little sifted icing sugar.