An easy solution is always scrambled eggs (omelette) and the choices are many when we want to enrich to make it more hearty and delicious. This version with the vegetables, I make often because the zucchini are soft and fluffy avoiding meat, cold cuts and cheese.
The preparation is simple, just need a little patience to draining zucchini which we can do in the morning, continue other jobs when we want to prepare the food they are ready for frying and in 15 minutes, omelette is ready. We can also prepare the day before if we want the vegetables to be ready in the morning to cook.
With a salad becomes a full meal, enough for four people.
1,5 – 2 HOURS
30 MINUTES (WITHOUT WAITING)
- 6 large zucchini
- 4 large eggs
- olive oil
- Wash and cut the zucchini into slices half a centimeter thick. Salt them and put in a colander with a bowl underneath. Leave there for 1.5 to 2 hours.
- When the time pass, in a pan put olive oil to warm over medium heat and throw the zucchini slices in. Mix periodically until cooked and tender zucchini.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs until fluffy together with salt and plenty of pepper. Once ready the zucchini sprinkle top with eggs while lifting the bit to get into the egg and the bottom.
- Leave 2-3 minutes baked underneath the omelette and get a golden color. By means of a pot lid to rotate and on the other side. Waiting for another 2-3 minutes to cook on this side.
- Serve immediately and accompany with a salad.
Mouth watering shortbread cookies. Great pairing for your cup of tea or coffee